How to use SKINSWAP bonus code?
Before embarking on your trading journey with Skinswap, don’t forget to make the most of our “cybersport” promo code, which will grant you a 1% bonus on all your transactions!
What adds to the attractiveness of this offer is that you can use it repeatedly before each trade you initiate, making it the most favorable deal you’ll find on Skinswap. To claim this bonus, simply follow these steps:
- Go to https://skinswap.com/trade/.
- In the field positioned just above the “trade” button, input “cybersport“
- Click on the lightning bolt icon.
What is SkinSwap?
SkinSwap is a recently launched platform committed to simplifying the instant trading and selling of CS:GO and Rust skins. While they began with a limited inventory, they have since broadened their offerings to include a diverse range of items at varying price points.
A standout feature of SkinSwap is its skin-selling option, which allows players to effortlessly swap their in-game items for cryptocurrency or cash via PayPal or Venmo. Although prices may be slightly lower when compared to specialized skin marketplaces, the platform’s primary emphasis on convenience and rapid cash-out services makes it an attractive option for those seeking to convert their in-game skins into real-world currency.
Is SkinSwap Legit?
Yes, we believe SkinSwap is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- SkinSwap is administered by the same team responsible for RustySell, ensuring a reliable and trustworthy user experience.
- The platform has garnered significant popularity within the online trading community, with an estimated 100,000 monthly visitors, as indicated by SimilarWeb data.
- Any surplus value resulting from trades is promptly added to your SkinSwap account balance, offering flexibility for future transactions.
- SkinSwap’s cash-out service places a strong emphasis on transparency and is free of hidden fees, allowing users to easily convert their virtual assets into real-world value.
- The website operates over a secure SSL-encrypted connection, denoted by the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar, ensuring a secure and protected browsing experience for all users.